Paragraph review

 This week for my reading task, I had to write some feedback to some of my other fellow students on their paragraphs that we all did for our reading task last week. The feedback which I got was mainly consistent of my structure not being sufficient. Where it should consist of five individual pieces of text, each one with their  own specific role, such as an intro, relevant text, the main  piece of information(the "MEAT"), a reference of some kind and a conclusion. Where I had most of the necessary information, I had not written it in the appropriate way. I was also given feedback on how I should speak in my paragraphs as I was speaking about myself in the third person, which was not what our lecturer wanted us to do, instead I should just talk about the information I gathered without mentioning me in the conversation and to also just reference and links or articles instead of saying, "In thee articles that I had read". I also was required to give feedback to the other students that I was grouped with. It was mainly the same issues that I had, that the structure wasn't right or that they needed to expand on points which they made.

This picture refers to someone reviewing the work of another.


The reviews which I got and the link to my paragraphs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm