Growth Mindset

 My thoughts on Growth Mindset is that it is something that doesn't really interest me, maybe I don't fully understand what is being asked or am ignorant towards this topic. If I were to pick one of the challenges to do I would choose the learn from students challenge, as it  seems to be the most understandable for me, as all that it entails is finding quotes made by students which may have related to you in some way or have some connection with your time at school and use the quotes to make a meme out of it.

Another one I thought maybe do able was to make an acronym to do with growth mindset. It can be a real word or a fake one, mainly it's just meant to inspire you for when you fail, or are struggling to succeed or are just up in the air at the time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm