Tutorial Lesson 1.1

 In this first lesson I first had to setup the folder with the new saved unity project inside of it, I saved it as a 3D template and put it in the folder I made. Overall the task was fairly simple as I only just had to watch the instructions and then do them myself. Before I started the actual project I had to go to unity and import the tutorial materials, but after I was able to start. To start I just got used to the camera controls by moving around, then I added my first object with was a bus, which I placed in the centre of the road. I then added an obstacle inline with the bus and placed it using the coordinates. I then went into different camera settings and adjusted how it will look when it is in the next phase. Finally I adjust the layout of how I view the overall project, adjusting the screen to better view my work. This let me better view my project tab, hierarchy tab and the inspection tab so that if I needed to adjust any part of the project it can be easily adjusted. I enjoyed this first part of the project as it was all new to me and was very interesting.

Picture of unity project


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm