Review week Comments and Feedback

To start I would like to say that the overall feedback from my blogs, project and assignments have been mainly positive and useful. When looking over the comments for my Game idea Research blog, they all seem to be fairly similar in the sense of people either agreeing with me when I say that I didn't want to try attempt something completely out of my skill range and that the idea of a 3D platformer is a good one as it can be kept simple and doesn't require a lot of detail like a game such as an RPG. Also it was nice to see people try connect with me on a personal level in the likes of telling me that they liked some of the same modules as I did last year or when referring to my into blog where I mention I'd like to travel after college, some people telling me that is what they want to do as well. I am finding the comments which refer to my project idea the most helpful as it's almost reassuring me that choosing to make a 3D platformer was a better idea rather than choosing one of the other options mention in my game brainstorming blog.

I feel that the quality of comments that I am leaving students is average to say the least. Now I do believe I am leaving useful comments that the other students could find beneficial but I do believe that I need to further expand on my meaning in my comments as I feel that I may just be meeting a sixty number word count. However I don't think that my comments are completely wasted as I do make some interesting points in some that I believe the person that I've left the comments for will enjoy or find beneficial in what ever way they can.

I believe that through my blogs, I have been able to get a better understanding of some people who have left comments on it. For example in my introduction post, I mention that I recently got back into Gaelic again and a comment was left saying staying active is important, which tells me that this person maybe an active person, they also mention that they want to travel after college like I did, so I do feel that through the blog I was able to develop a sense of connection between other people. I am happy with how my introduction blog and my overall blog provides a space for where I can connect with people and listen to their opinion on any work that I do, how it could be improved or what people liked about it.

I feel that I need to put more effort into my own feedback to others so that they can benefit the same way that I have benefitted from receiving feedback from others so that I know where I need to improve and where I have done well in. Other than that I feel that the blogs themselves are coming along fine due to the feedback which I keep receiving from others.



This image is of a feedback chart, meant to represent the satisfactory level of something so that the creator knows if the need to change it or not. Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm