Planning

 This week I was given a different reading week task which seemed to be very in depth and require a lot more work than any of the tasks from the last semester, now I'll admit that my internet being dodgy didn't help me understand what was being asked of me, from what I can tell is that I chose a topic to do research on, my topic was game design team roles, which is about the different jobs involved in making a game. With the topic chosen, I continued down the multimedia webpage and read about the ways to go about researching and making a review matrix. I struggled a bit with this so I do plan on asking my lecturer about it when I get a chance, just to clear up some things for me. In the meantime I went off and looked up things about my chosen topic like, what roles a good game design team should consist of, how each individual role is important and why, things like that. As I was still confused over the review matrix I ended up bookmarking some of the pages which I looked at and also took some small notes on them, just to know what I need to include. Then that was it really.

https://www.nyfa.edu/student-resources/forming-solid-indie-game-development-team/
A link to one of the sites I looked at

https://youtu.be/G8AT01tuyrk
A youtuber which I like talking about game design

https://www.oodlestechnologies.com/blogs/Different-Roles-In-Game-Development/
Another one of the sites I looked at.

In the gaming world there are many fantastic and amazing games out the, games with great stories, breath taking graphics, realistic sounds and many more great features, however games wouldn't be where they are today if it wasn't for the hard work and dedication of the team who work hard to create such brilliant games, I'm of course talking about the programmers, the artists, the sound engineers and everyone else involved who I will discuss and mention their value to the gaming community and how they have helped advance us to the level of content that we are at today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm