Reading 08

 This week for my reading task I was required to write up an introduction and a conclusion to my paragraphs which I have been working on for the past few weeks. For this task I needed to come up with an introduction that told people what my paragraphs were about and that made them think about what I was writing about, as well as that I had to think of a conclusion which summarised the points which I made in my paragraph, which allowed my to further explain the importance of team roles in the game design. I wanted to further explain how the way things are today may not be as good as they could possible be, for example, I mention the lack of diversity in this industry being a problem as it can lead to complacency in games people make, the more people of differing backgrounds and cultures there are working on something the more it can be influenced by them and add a more personal connection with the people purchasing the game, leading to greater success. After that I just finished up with the structure of my paragraphs to make them look more aesthetically pleasing to anyone reading.

Link to paragraphs.


Pictures of work done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm