Reflective Analysis

 This week for my reflective analysis, I will discuss my work on my Analytic Bibliography's. For this week I had to section of parts of my Analytic Bibliography, highlight them and comment on the highlighted area's. The comments were a kind of brief summary of theme of each section so that I could use them for a latter assignment. This task required me to read through all of my Bibliography's and analysis them so that I could find five overall themes throughout all of them, as my overall project is to do with "Game design team roles", so the themes that recurred with my Bibliography were mainly to do with Team work, which refers to how other people can work together for a common goal. "The minority" which refers to smaller groups of people that represents a sub-group in a specific environment. Workplace and Game development  realities refer to what the real life experience of a workspace or in the game development sector. Finally there was solutions or problem solved which was when an article that I based my bibliography on gave a solution to what the article was based on and how it could be used.

Picture of what my Bibliographies look like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm